Bridgend Housing endeavours to maintain the accuracy and reliability of this website, it does not however make any representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability of the information, products, services and related graphics contained in this website for any purpose. Bridgend Housing and other parties involved in creating and delivering this website shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on the contents of this website or arising from the use of this website.
Terms and conditions of use
Access to and use of this website is provided by Bridgend Housing subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect from the date that you first used the site. Bridgend Housing reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting any changes online. Your continued use of this site after any changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- Use of this website is for your own personal and non-commercial use. Materials may not be copied, reproduced, republished, down-loaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal and noncommercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Bridgend Housing.
- You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, defamatory or abusive or which may harass or cause distress, inconvenience, nuisance or menace to any person and the transmission of obscene, threatening or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This website contains links to other sites. Bridgend Housing is not responsible for the content of these sites and does not accept any liability that may arise in respect of the use of such sites.
- This website may also utilise the Google Translate Tool which attempts to translate a page into one of several languages. This tool is a developing product and, as such, should not be solely relied on to provide accurate translations from the English version. Bridgend Housing is not responsible for the translations displayed by the Google Translate Tool and does not accept any liability that may arise in respect of the use of such translations.
- Bridgend Housing endeavours to ensure that all information and material on this website is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions, neither does Bridgend Housing warrant that the use of the site will be uninterrupted. Bridgend Housing provides the material published on the website on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of such material, whether expressed or implied. Bridgend Housing and the original providers of the material accepts no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues or profits or special damage arising from the publication of the material on this website or from the use of this website.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights including copyright and database rights in the Bridgend Housing website and its contents belong to or have been licensed to the Bridgend Housing or are otherwise used by Bridgend Housing as permitted by applicable law.
- Bridgend Housing has the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted on this site. Bridgend Housing is not responsible for or accepts any liability for any material posted on the site otherwise than by the Bridgend Housing. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties on the Bridgend Housing site are those of the third parties concerned. Bridgend Housing neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or the reliability of any such third party material.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If you find anything on this website that gives you cause for concern then please let us know.
- If you are dissatisfied with any part of this website or with any of these terms and conditions of use, please discontinue use of the site immediately.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.